I'm kind of appalled at the prices of the geriatric kits Games Workshop are rereleasing for The Old World, so I snapped up a box of Victrix Germanic Warriors (60 minis for $50 USD vs GW's 36 for $85, which seems to be the new standard for a box of regular troops in TOW). The plan for these guys is to use some spare Chaos and fantasy bits to bash them up into a filthy horde of Marauders for use in The Old World and Age of Sigmar. I also have an idea for a very death metal corpse paint color scheme that I think will lend a more fantastic feel to the fairly grounded historical minis.
Monday, July 8, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unholy Kludge
Howling, wailing, reeking, Unholy Kludge takes to the battlefield. They are many, and they hunger. Initially the Black Grail was one of th...
-
I had some Stormcast Liberators and spare MKVI bits lying around and things happened! Right now this will just be a kill team to keep the pr...
-
I've finally finished around 1k points of Chaos Space Marines for my Night Lords warband, the Baleful Eye! That means I get a dopamine d...
-
Not the best photos but I wanted to do a real quick update on my horrible little skin thieves! Legionary squad two is almost done. I'm s...
No comments:
Post a Comment