Saturday, July 26, 2025
Baleful Eye Update July 2025
I've finally finished around 1k points of Chaos Space Marines for my Night Lords warband, the Baleful Eye! That means I get a dopamine dose from posting photos online! Extremely happy with these guys, especially Lord Balor. Better images will be forthcoming at some point, probably once I get my kitbashed raptors painted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unholy Kludge
Howling, wailing, reeking, Unholy Kludge takes to the battlefield. They are many, and they hunger. Initially the Black Grail was one of th...
-
I had some Stormcast Liberators and spare MKVI bits lying around and things happened! Right now this will just be a kill team to keep the pr...
-
I've finally finished around 1k points of Chaos Space Marines for my Night Lords warband, the Baleful Eye! That means I get a dopamine d...
-
Not the best photos but I wanted to do a real quick update on my horrible little skin thieves! Legionary squad two is almost done. I'm s...
No comments:
Post a Comment