Wednesday, July 17, 2024
Night Lords Rhino WIP
This old Rhino I bought off a friend was originally intended for an Emperor's Children project that sort of lost steam after I'd finished the first few units. I feel like some of the sculpting and kitbashing decisions are not great, but after stripping off the Slaanesh iconography and slapping some midnight blue on I think it'll work as a janky old Rhino packed to the gills with Baleful Eye Legionaries and sent barreling to the front lines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unholy Kludge
Howling, wailing, reeking, Unholy Kludge takes to the battlefield. They are many, and they hunger. Initially the Black Grail was one of th...
-
I had some Stormcast Liberators and spare MKVI bits lying around and things happened! Right now this will just be a kill team to keep the pr...
-
I've finally finished around 1k points of Chaos Space Marines for my Night Lords warband, the Baleful Eye! That means I get a dopamine d...
-
Not the best photos but I wanted to do a real quick update on my horrible little skin thieves! Legionary squad two is almost done. I'm s...
No comments:
Post a Comment