Sunday, April 20, 2025
Hobby Failures and Killing the Lion
My Nostroman lion Maulerfiend is a wash. After spending months and months gluing random bits to it and sculpting more and more green stuff elements, I finally decided to prime the thing and... I hated it. It feels (and looks) like a disjointed mess, even with a unifying coat of Army Painter gray. So I'm scrapping the the thing. I've already started plucking some bits off for my Trench Crusade project, but that's an entirely different post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unholy Kludge
Howling, wailing, reeking, Unholy Kludge takes to the battlefield. They are many, and they hunger. Initially the Black Grail was one of th...
-
I had some Stormcast Liberators and spare MKVI bits lying around and things happened! Right now this will just be a kill team to keep the pr...
-
I've finally finished around 1k points of Chaos Space Marines for my Night Lords warband, the Baleful Eye! That means I get a dopamine d...
-
Not the best photos but I wanted to do a real quick update on my horrible little skin thieves! Legionary squad two is almost done. I'm s...
No comments:
Post a Comment