Sunday, April 20, 2025
Building a Tyrant
I've finally started painting my Abaddon proxy, the cyclopean King Balor of the Baleful Eye warband! Thought it would be fun to post some pics of him in various stages of completion. This model is made from a miniature from the HATE board game I snagged on eBay for like $15, various Chaos bits I've had lying around for ages, and some sculpted elements. Not bad considering the actual GW mini is like $70.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unholy Kludge
Howling, wailing, reeking, Unholy Kludge takes to the battlefield. They are many, and they hunger. Initially the Black Grail was one of th...
-
I had some Stormcast Liberators and spare MKVI bits lying around and things happened! Right now this will just be a kill team to keep the pr...
-
I've finally finished around 1k points of Chaos Space Marines for my Night Lords warband, the Baleful Eye! That means I get a dopamine d...
-
Not the best photos but I wanted to do a real quick update on my horrible little skin thieves! Legionary squad two is almost done. I'm s...
No comments:
Post a Comment